This weekend we headed down to the farm to visit Nick's parents and while we were there we decided to take a trip into the West Baden Springs Hotel. They have recently renovated and spruced up this really amazing historical hotel and it looks fantastic! I can highly recommend going there if you have the chance. Most of the pictures are in the gardens but the picture with Nick, me and the boys gives a good look back at the hotel itself. The interior is just amazing, although I was too busy trying to keep the boys in check to take any pictures there. The center of the hotel is this huge free-standing dome, which incidentally makes a really great echo if you're a little boy who enjoys screaming! I'm sure that the people who spent hundreds of dollars to stay at the hotel really enjoyed Andrew's screaming to hear his own echo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment