Last Thursday was Nick's 36th (yes, thats right THIRTY SIX YEARS OLD!) birthday and we celebrated at home with the family. Nick had already gotten a Wii but I couldn't let his birthday go by without a little something so I got him a deluxe Risk game. This game is apparently every boy's favorite game from youth and it was a big hit. Since the year on the side of the box says from age 10 and up, I'm probably going to end up learning how to play it myself since it will be a while before the boys can play! Alex and I also made him a cake that actually ended up looking like a real cake so I was pleased. Happy birthday Nick, oh elderly one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is it with boys and that game? Andy LOVES RISK and plays it on his playstation or xbox or something - I'm not involved. And he also plays it online. Recently, as the hotel we lived in for a few weeks, he actually stayed up until 2 a.m. playing it. What the "H!" As my nephew would say!
Post a Comment