Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

Christmas morning pictures...

Alex opening his big gift from Santa--a GeoTrax Train Station!











For reasons not completely understood, Andrew's favorite gift on Christmas morning was a toy cell phone. I have it on good authority from Santa that this was completely a last minute gift and also rather cheap! But he carried that thing around the rest of the day!




Not surprisingly, Santa brought us a Wii game, which Alex proclaimed as "cool!"


Andrew checking out one of his gifts...

Andrew telling Daddy how cool his new Thomas movie is (notice the cell phone!)


After breakfast (yummy French toast!) we opened our stockings. Andrew's stocking had just been finished on the 23rd!





Andrew playing with his new car track extension... still with the cell phone, too!











Later in the afternoon Nana and Grandpa Bob joined us for Christmas dinner and some more present opening. It was a GREAT day all around!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great Blog! I am playing catch up since I just found out you had one. Love it!!

Fall Pumpkins