Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Second Birthday Andrew!

Andrew's second birthday was on Friday April 10 but we celebrated with a big party on that Saturday. Andrew is really into Thomas so the theme for the party was Thomas. He loved the balloons!



















The cake was even Thomas and I thought they did a great job of it--very cute!














Andrew with all his loot!














Opening a Mickey Mouse See-n-Say from Nana and Grandpa Bob















He also got a scooter and Thomas helmet. He's not very swift on the scooter yet but I have a feeling he'll get there soon! Notice he's sucking his thumb and balancing on the scooter in this picture...he should be in the circus, don't you think!?














Here are the boys playing with the new Elefun game. The butterflies blow out of the top of the elephant's long trunk and you have to try to catch the butterflies with your net--pretty cute!



















Finally it was cake time! Andrew needed a little help blowing out the candles from Alex and Daddy...











Dig in! He didn't make as big of a mess as I would have liked but he really enjoyed the cake.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I like how he is still wearing the helmet for the Elefun game! :)

Fall Pumpkins