Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween 2009...Finally!

So the date today is November 21 and I am just now getting the Halloween pictures posted. Why, you may ask? Because we JUST NOW FOUND THE MEMORY CARD THAT CONTAINED THEM! We were very disheartened to learn the day after Halloween that the memory card had disappeared from the camera. We searched and searched. Nothing. I called the hostess of the party we had attended after trick or treating. Nothing. After a couple of days, I had just accepted the fact that they were gone. I had plans in place to re-stage Halloween and put the kids back in their costumes so I could at least have a picture of that. But then while my mom was playing with Andrew on Wednesday, she found the tiny blue card. In the Little People market in the playroom. Hummm, wonder how it got there?! Anyway, here they are!


Here are the boys carving our pumpkin. Alex loved the squishy gooey but Andrew preferred to watch.





























Here are the boys in their costumes. This was Alex's first year in a non-mom approved costume. I held out as long as I could with cutesy costumes but I think the age of superheroes and gross stuff is here. :( I still made my Andrew cute, though, in the Mickey Mouse costume!





























Trick or treating at a neighbor's house. Alex did a full neighborhood circuit but after about 6 houses Andrew said "I want to go home now." So he and I headed back to the house where he enjoyed giving candy to the other trick-or-treaters.




























One of the houses in our neighborhood had this giant inflatable spider so of course Spiderman had to pose!











1 comment:

Allison said...

very cute! so glad you found the card! things are never lost... it is just that you can't find them. I've found shoes in trash cans before. Aren't kids just hilarious?

Fall Pumpkins