Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fourth of July 2010

Our second annual Fourth of July party was actually held on July 3rd this year but we had great weather, great friends and a great time! Here are the kids going down the water slide--always a big hit.















Whipper snappers are also a big hit with the kids. This year I made sure to get plenty! The basketball court was a mess afterward!













I have to say that I was pretty proud of my patriotic home pedicure. Stars and stripes forever! (or at least until the paint starts to chip!)













Our neighbor Dwayne brought these cool fireworks that shoot out a little parachute guy--here are the kids angling to catch one.













Sparklers!

















I love this picture of my friend Allison and her daughter Katie--Katie has a sparkler in one hand and some treat in the other. That girl was so excited for the treats that were in abundance!













This picture cracks me up! Here are Nick and Dwayne preparing their fireworks show. They looks like pyromaniacs with all those charges!

















Watching the beautiful fireworks display!














Here are Sophie (one of our neighbors) and Andrew holding hands. I mean, honestly! How cute is that!













One of the pretty fountians...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Amy - I love the "home" pedicure! I'll have to remember that for next 4th of July!

Fall Pumpkins