Sunday, October 17, 2010

PumpkinFest 2010

Saturday was our annual trip to the PumpkinFest. We got there early to avoid the crowd and were even the first down the hay slide. (Which was still wet with dew and not very speedy but fun nonetheless.)
















































Next it was onto the corn box (a sandbox only with dried corn kernels instead of sand)






























Both boys enjoyed bounding across the hay bales--and I quote--"Just like on Wipeout." I don't recall any hay bales on that show but they had fun anyway!





















Here's Andrew "milking" a wooden cow (it was really water but he felt successful!)




















Then it was onto my personal favorite--THE HOMEMADE DONUTS!!! Seriously, these things are like little drops of heaven. Served with cold apple cider, it really is perfection. (I'm drooling as I type!) :)















































Another in a long line of cute fall photo attempts. This one wasn't bad but the sun was in the wrong place. Still cute, though!















I love this picture--too cute!
















A RARE shot of me enjoying the hayride. I could have ridden that thing around all day!
















Andrew on the barrel train:



































Last stop was the pumpkin patch where the boys got to each pick a pumpkin. Yay PumpkinFest '10!!!



















No comments:

Fall Pumpkins