Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well, amidst pressure from all around, I have given in and decided to start a blog! It probably is the easiest way for me to share what's going on with us although I know this absolutely won't be updated daily! Feel free to check back in whenever you feel the need for a Lents fix!

Today is Father's Day so its Nick's day to enjoy doing whatever he wants. Alex and I made him a smoothy this morning and now we'll be off to church, followed by some relaxing time later today, I'm sure.





This last week Alex, Andrew and I went to a Touch-A-Truck event where we met my friend Allison and her son Evan. There were all sorts of cool vehicles for Alex to explore and he said he liked the helicopter the best. As always, Alex isn't really into taking pictures but at least I have documentation that we were indeed there!

1 comment:

Julie said...

man, we missed that this year. Sam is STILL obsessed with fire trucks!

Fall Pumpkins