Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, Monday...So good to me?

Ahh, yes, Monday's. A stay at home mom's worst fear. Not really, but it is rather daunting to see a whole week stretched out in front of you. This morning I am headed to the Children's Museum with the boys. Later on we'll be taking a meal to my BFF Allison who just had the prettiest baby girl on Friday night AND moved to a new house on the same day (you go girl!).

Alex and Andrew are sort of playing together at this moment. Basically this entails Andrew trying to ruin whatever Alex is doing and Alex saying "Andrew, NO!!!" which is followed by Andrew screaming at him. This can go on for hours, if I let it. At least they are acknowledging each other's existence, which they didn't do for the longest time!

Andrew has started walking pretty well. He can take 10 -15 steps in a row and actually cover some distance. He still prefers to crawl, though, since its faster and safer at the moment.

OK, I guess I'd better get everyone dressed and ready for the museum. I can smell that Andrew has left me a precious gift in his diaper just now...what a treat in the morning!!! :)

No comments:

Fall Pumpkins