Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Alex had a Thanksgiving Feast at his preschool on Tuesday, which turned out to be pretty cute! The kids all dressed up as pilgrims or Indians and, honestly, what is more cute that that?!

Alex was a pilgrim, although Nick pointed out that he kind of looks like a bishop, too.













The kids all sat on the floor "criss-cross applesauce" as they say in preschool. The had each made a place mat that included the ubiquitous hand-print turkey. Alex's was very realistic and included a sun in a blue sky and some grass for the turkey to run on. He's in his realism period...











Alex all seated and ready for the feast to begin--isn't our little pilgrim cute?!













The feast was a preschool dream come true with cheese curls, cookies, cold-cut turkey rolls, potato chips and apple slices...for once Alex ate everything on his plate!








This is the video of Alex singing the two Thanksgiving songs that they had learned for the occasion. Again I have to say, "How cute is this!?"

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

OH my goodness, Amy....I was totally sitting here watching Alex singing his songs, and I was singing right along with him and doing hand motions. We sang those same songs when I taught first grade! LOVE it! So cute!

Fall Pumpkins