Saturday's party was at the Delp's house and was a ton of fun. I brought my camera but sadly forgot the battery so we have no pictures of the event. Allison thankfully took some, which I will post when I get them from her. Santa even came to the party and gave the kiddos presents and sang some Christmas songs, which was also a lot of fun. Alex was super excited to see Santa but Andrew was quite wary. When Nick attempted to put him on Santa's lap, he started to cry and squirm away. The pictures are pretty funny!
On Sunday our neighbors the Keagy's had a Christmas party, which was also a lot of fun. The kids did fun crafts in their basement while the adults were upstairs enjoying some holiday cheer (aka Wine!) and conversation without interruption. For reasons unknown Andrew decided to wear Sophie's (Dwayne and Karen's daughter) Easter hat all night, which was hilarious. You couldn't take it off him or he'd throw a fit. Pretty funny!
Today Alex and I made a gingerbread house from a kit. OK, it isn't actually gingerbread but it's close enough! Alex really enjoyed it and wanted to know when we would move in. I told him we'd move when we shrank down that small!
No comments:
Post a Comment