Here is Alex amid all the presents that Santa brought--right before they were torn to bits, of course! (P.S. Please notice that the Santa gifts all actually have Santa printed on the paper and each boy had his own wrapping paper. No one else notices these things so I feel compelled to call attention to them myself! :) )
Santa, knowing Andrew's affinity for all things Star Wars and especially Vader, brought Andrew a Darth Vader dress up costume. He wore this much of the rest of the morning and afternoon. Until Nana brought him a Buzz Lightyear dress up costume. Then he was Buzz the rest of the day.
Alex was adorable and didn't seem to really care what he was getting just so he was opening a gift! He loves the excitement of any celebration.
For reasons I have yet to fully understand the one thing he expressly mentioned in his letter to Santa was "a really big candy cane." Who was I...um, I mean Santa...to deny him?! (As a side note, he sucked on this for about 10 minutes and then declared "This is just too much candy" and was done for the day!)
Nana and Grandpa Bob stopped by later in the afternoon and we feasted on standing rib roast (YUM!) and various other delectables. What a great Christmas day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment