Here are Nana and the boys with Thomas. (It was very hot and humid that day so everyone looks a little bedraggled but it really was a fun time!)
Here is some video of the boys saying goodbye to Thomas. I was so impressed with how much the train looked like the real thing! His eyes even moved and his whistle went "Peep peep!" Very cute!
Here are the boys on the train ride part.
Andrew and I enjoying the ride...
Nana and Alex giving their ticket to the...
...conductor! He was really into his part and gave us little tidbits of Thomas trivia throughout our trip. I don't know quite how he didn't pass out from the heat, though, with that hat, long sleeve shirt and vest!
After the train ride we got some corndogs and lemon shakeups. (This is Indiana, after all! No event is complete without some sort of meat on a stick!)
They also had all sorts of fun activities for the kids around the train station, including this mini-train ride. Alex and Andrew sat together in the last car and LOVED this! Andrew kept saying he wanted to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment